Google

Monday, May 08, 2006

Internet Searches: Are they Risky?

Can you really find your next corporate travel agent via the internet, without having to pay the headhunter fees? I say sure, why not. With this day of so much internet fraud, how can you be sure that this person, the experienced corporate travel agent who writes this blog and who is essentially advertising herself for new customers on the internet, letting possible new clients know that she is out here, eager to help them with their corporate travel arrangements, is really legitimate? How do you know she is for real? I personally have many corporate, long standing clients who would be willing to share their experiences with anyone who might be interested in allowing me to handle their travel arrangements.

I realize that you most likely don't know me from Adam and believe me, I can totally understand and respect your apprehension at getting involved with a total stranger via the internet. I believe, in my heart of hearts, that you will be ecstatic with your decision if you decide to "take a chance". Think of it this way; I'd be taking a chance on you too. *smile*

The majority of my current clientele, are located in the Washington, DC area and I have worked with many upstanding law firms, References available.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google