Google

Tuesday, September 06, 2005

Hire an experienced corporate travel agent. I am worth it!!

Administrative assistant needed to handle corporate travel.

Are you looking to hire an assistant to book travel for your company online, to try and avoid the cost of a travel agency ticketing fee? Why not just send your work to me, an experienced travel agent to handle the travel arrangements instead? The travel agency that I work for, would charge a ticketing fee, per ticket (family discounts apply) and a lower costing reissue fee if changes are made which would require a ticket reissue. Depending on the volume of the work will determine whether or not your company would qualify for a discounted ticketing fee. I encourage you to give me a try. Trust me when I say you won't be disappointed in the friendly, competent and efficient service.

I have chatted with many clients who used to do their business travel with me, but their companies decided to let their administrative assistant handle the business travel arrangements for them in house. They tell me, it's just not the same and they miss knowing that I was just a phone call or email away and I would take care of their complete travel arrangement. Going through me was such a time saver for them.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google