Google

Saturday, April 08, 2006

Are you happy being a Corporate Travel Agent

I can't imagine myself doing any other job, because I have such a passion for this one. I love being a corporate travel agent and never afraid to learn something new. I look forward to helping people from the simplest of travel arrangements to the more complicated ones. Everything seems to balance itself out, after all is said and done. I never said I was a writer either, but yet, I do have a way of expressing my jovial self even via my emails. You might find that I tend to be very laid back and extremely down to earth, yet professional and honest. I treat everyone the same, from the little old lady who lives on a tight budget, to the government contractor, to the secretary who works for an "important" attorney, to the hairdresser in my town, to the ex NFL football player, to the Senator on Capitol Hill, to the Chief of Police from Anycity, USA and Europe as well. I treat everyone the same, with dignity and respect (did I tell you I was a fan of Dr. Phil lol) . These folks simply need my help in getting one thing off of their to do list for the day and I'm happy to help. Always there with a laugh and/or a smile. Many times, I've even made suggestions which they never even considered, such as: if they're taking a 6am flight out of a city, to stay in a hotel near the airport the night before, return their car the night before, then they have one less thing to fool with and possibly even save a one day rental on their car, depending on what time they picked it up on their arrival date. I'm not afraid to say "ewwwwwwwww, that's gonna cost you ALOT to make that change, but I'll do it for you if you'd like" or "if you stay overnight, even with the hotel cost, you're still saving money" or "are you willing to fly into Boston vs. Providence to save 700.00" (I remember a day when Providence was almost always the cheaper option.) I'm one of those people who are very much into saving the client money and I do the very best that I can.

So give me a call (703) 684-9830 or email me. I'll be happy to set you up with your next corporate travel arrangement. If you enjoy working with me, then I look forward to a long working relationship with you. I will maintain a personal travel profile for you and any special requests you might have. I've very diligent in continuing the search for decent seats, if you're initial seating assignments are not your first preference. So what are you waiting for. I might just be that perfect addition for your company as well, someone who takes good care of your companies travel arrangements. As my Dad used to say "you won't know unless you try, right" :-)

Luanne



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home

Google